Tuesday, February 3, 2009

March for Babies: fundraising begins


As many of you may know Ryan and Evan were born at 26 weeks. I've talked about it before. You can read about it here and here and here and a whole bunch of other posts in our archives.

Because of experiences we are walking in the 2009 March for Babies. We are starting our fund raising campaign for this event today. You can log on to our website



and donate, you can also join us in the walk from this site.

Or you can go here and purchase some labels for your home, your kids or grand kids. 20% of each sale will go to the March of Dimes, plus, and an additional 10% will be donated from the Lovable Labels sales agent...me! I just started selling these labels, because I like them so much and now I've booked my first fundraiser. Okay, cheating a little since it is my own fundraiser, but...I'm donating my commission to the March of Dimes, from now until the end of March, that's a total of 30% of all sales through this website that will be going to the March of Dimes! You can donate, AND get a little something for your self! Talk about a win-win.

The widget


will remain on my blog, and facebook page until the March.

The Lovable Labels fundraiser is good through March 31.



Please consider donating, walking, recruiting for our team.

The March of Dimes saves babies. Babies like these.



No comments: