Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Top Chef or Fear Factor?

The boys have some play food, some of which includes this cool sushi set from Melissa and Doug. (Not that I'm trying to influence their food choices or anything, but eventually, these boys, my boys will HAVE to like sushi. It's their heritage. It's been decided.)

I found this masterpiece the other day after the boys went down for naps.

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I believe that it is banana sushi. It's either brilliant, or something on the eating challenge of Fear Factor or Survivor. I'm going to go with brilliant, since I believe my resident chef Ryan created this culinary creation, but please, don't make me try it.

**********************

I had a moment early this week, I guess that means yesterday, where I realized I had left the boys alone for too long. It had gotten silent. Any mom knows the sound of silence strikes terror in the heart of even the most battle worn parent.

This is what I found...


Sigh...does this mean they are growing up?


*************************

Today Ryan was sitting on the potty, and he wasn't positioned right...let's just say if he had peed, he would have gotten it all over the floor. I used my finger and "positioned" him. This is what he told me.

"No Mommy, please don't touch my penis, it isn't nice."

*************************

on that note, don't forget to donate, sign up your own team, or support the March of Dimes

No comments: