Monday, February 16, 2009

Everybody's talkin' at me

It seems that all I do these days is blog about something funny or cute that someone says. At least I think they are funny and or cute. However if you do not, well, sorry. Much of the reason for this blog is to record things I don't want to forget. So much happens in a day, week, month. If I don't write it down, its gone. It's not like I can remember EVERY moment. Really.

But it does seem that every.waking.moment. someone is talking at me! The house is filled with the constant chatter of little mouths, with big opinions. And to me, so much of it makes me laugh out loud.

We took a trip to the snow on Sunday. I swear I don't know how people do it living in a climate that requires things like, you know, jackets?

We got both boys into their snow suits, and jackets and spent an hour or so, frolicking in the snow. or ice. because by the time we got there on Sunday, the recent snow fall had turned more icy than anything. The boys didn't care. There were giggles, squeals, and lots of belly laughs, and the Ryan and Evan had fun too.

"Come on Daddy, let's go again"

"This isn't as easy as Mom and Dad made it seem"

"Come on Ryan, let me help you."

"Wait, I'm steering? I can't even see!" shouted Evan.


*******************************************

At lunchtime Evan to Ryan: "Ryan can you share another one with me? That would make me very happy"

From Ryan to Evan while Evan is crying: "You'll be okay sweetie."

Evan, with impeccable timing, (and perfect intonation) after I dropped and broke a third jar of baby food in three days: "Son of a Gun!!!"

Ryan at Dinner: "I love burritos, yummy, yum"

Ryan all the time about everything: "oopsie"

After making a "Build-a-Bear" at the mall today both boys started saying: "We went to the buddy mall"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Son of a Gun" - that cracks me up! Great snow pictures.

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in the snow! How fun! If you lived in a cold climate where you need jackets, you just start getting read a full 30 minutes before you normally would and hope that you make it somewhere on time :)