Saturday, May 9, 2009

March for Babies with Grammie

A much belated post. (I just found this in my drafts)

Grammie came to visit, and we went on a walk. A Walk for Babies.

Thanks to everyone who supported us, and the March of Dimes our team raised almost a thousand dollars!

This being our first walk, I was blown away by the mass of people walking. These shots only hint at the numbers. Wow, overwhelming.




It was great to participate this year and I'm already planning for next year. ( I hope to do shirts next year!)

We were lucky to have our good friend Jessy join us in our fundraising efforts and the walk. Thanks Jessy.

The walk also coincided with Grammie's visit and she got to join us too. We had a fun week with Grammie, although we were sick for some of the time, (which is my excuse for not having any pictures of the visit) it was super nice to see Grammie and the boys really enjoyed their time with her. And it was nice for me to have some help when I was feeling kind of crummy.


We are really looking forward to the summer when we get to see Grammie and Poppa! and the Diz.


__________________
*There is still time to donate to the March of Dimes. The link on my sidebar is still active.

No comments: