Monday, April 13, 2009

There are P@nises in that book

I have two posts brewing honoring my delightful three year old boys. Their quirkiness, their sweetness, all the things I love about them. I also have a post brewing about our last day with our teacher, and how sad that makes me.

But, quickly, before they wake up from naps, I had to post this.


Melinda brought us this great book, which she immediately had to read to the boys. After she left, I was changing Ryan's diaper and his hand went where it almost always does. I repeated the phrase I never thought I would be saying every day. "It's not polite to play with your p@nis in public." His reply was, "There are p@nises in that book" I said, "no, no there isn't!" and then he showed me this picture...




He's nothing if he isn't observant.

No comments: