Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family Fun Day

We took the boys to Sea World today. Ryan, Evan and I went for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was quite a challenge. There was a lot of getting in and out of the stroller and me lifting one then the other boy to see, or try to touch, in short it was a little exhausting! So today, two adults and two kids, piece of cake!

I decided to mark the special occasion by paying $5.00 for a tray of 4 fish to feed to the dolphins, yes, that is $1.25 per 2 inch fish.
Evan actually touched the nose of a dolphin and seemed to enjoy getting up close and personal.


On the other hand...
What you can't see from this picture is that Ryan is actually screaming and pushing as hard as he can to get away from the dolphin!

While Ryan didn't like the dolphins, Evan didn't like Wild Arctic, the Penguin Encounter, the Shark Encounter, anything that was dark or loud.
The first time we were at Sea World, we were looking at the Sea Lions as they howled for fish, and I said out loud to myself, "Someone needs to brush their teeth". I looked down at the boys and they were both doing our sign for brushing your teeth.
It's a real reminder that they understanding everything we say, and we'd better be careful.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Awww, what great pictures. Sea World is great, though we haven't been to the one in San Diego.

I found you from BlogHer.