Tuesday, February 12, 2008

There's Something About Mary

Our Early Intervention teacher made us a bunch of laminated pictures of the family. I've been showing the boys pictures of everyone and naming them. We've had a strong emphasis on those family members joining us for February Sweeps.

Both boys have become quite adept at picking out the correct family member when asked. It's really not a fluke when they are right 95% of the time, so I'm convinced that they really do recognize the clan.

Last night, I showed the boys a picture, and asked, "Who is this?" and RYAN, my silent Ryan, said "mar" and Evan looked at him and said "Mae-Mae". I did not call blog about this immediately last night because, with babies learning to speak, it could all be a lucky coincidence of consonant/ vowel combinations.

So tonight, another test, and tonight another "Mae-Mae" from Evan.

1 comment:

mary said...

This just made my day. No, my week, seriously!!!