Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I'll never stop the rain by complaining"

It was raining today and I thought (in my clearly insane mind) that it would be a great day to get a bunch of errands done. Since the boys couldn't be playing outside, we might as well accomplish something so we could play tomorrow when the sun was out again.

I mean really, what is wrong with the logic behind loading and unloading two boys in the rain several times, being a good idea? It makes perfect sense to me, and that is why I'm sure that being a mom sucks all of the brain cells straight out of your head.

We did have a great day, and we did everything we needed to do, except get something made for dinner, and we had no troubles at all. (as long as you don't count slightly wet boys)

The real reason I am telling you about my day is to say that I spent $300 on diapers today!!!! Gasp! Gulp! Sigh! Actually it was a bargain. How you ask? I got the diapers for $.2427. And I bought them at Babies R Us of all places! I had no idea that with their coupons you can buy as many boxes as you would like and they'll take the $5.00 off all of them! I am seriously going to have to keep my diaper purchasing options open from now on.

By the way, I looked at potty chairs today.

No comments: