Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Staycation days 6, 7, 8 and 9

Okay, so this is where things get a bit fuzzy. I failed to keep up, so...here's a bunch of pictures!












Thursday we went to the pool and swam, really low key.

Friday we went to the beach and Pizza Port. In the car on the way to the beach, I asked the boys what we were going to have for lunch, and they exclaimed, Pizza Port and Buddies!!!!

Saturday The Boys, Scott and I went up to LA for my Aunt and Uncle's 50th Anniversary party.
The boys were good as gold. They got a chance to see their other cousins,

and their Grandma...


While we were in LA, Poppa George, Grammie Carol, and Auntie Shelley made an amazing dinner of smoked brisket, grilled chicken skewers, grilled scallops, and shrimp, collard greens, deviled eggs, and did I miss anything? Yum.



I have a few more pictures on another card. I promise to post them in the next couple of days, along with some of the really funny things said, but I really wanted to get SOMEthing of the last few days up before I forget it all.

No comments: