Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonder twins

Today, for the first time the boys referred to themselves as Twins.

People always ask. I always answer "yes, they are twins".

Today at lunch Ryan referred to Evan as "My twin".

It is possible that he heard me tell lots of people today that he and Evan are twins, since we were at out first "Launching into preschool" session.

The good news is that our preschool is where we have had all of our Mommy and Me classes, so at least we are familiar with the school. The bad news is come fall, I'll be dropping the darlings off and they will be on their own. Who knows what will happen those first few weeks, but I know eventually they will stop crying.

They were pretty happy today...a long as I was in sight.





Ryan brought over a stegosaurus and a styracasaurus...I think he was using them as models to draw from because he kept looking back and forth from the models to his drawing. He also drew me a pretty impressive bucket truck that I'll try to scan in and add later.

Oh, and Evan, he was drawing "Black speakers" Go figure.

No comments: