Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The day after

As promised, here are pictures of Evan crying at swim lessons. This is pretty much the face through the entire lesson. We go back on Friday. Let's hope things go better.Sorry for the really blurry photo of Ryan, I was pretty far away from him. He did pretty well, cried a little bit, but adjusted nicely, from what I could see.
At the very end of the session one of the instructors got adventurous and took Evan out for a spin. He cried, but he was pretty proud of himself when he got back to the pool edge.
These are pictures of the boys with their "I voted" stickers. I found it interesting that they chose to place them over their mouths. With record voter turn out I hope that many people realized that if you don't vote, your voice is silent.


A couple of funny things being heard around here.

Evan: ROCK Obama, Rock Obama! Rock Obama! (when asked who the next President is, or every time he hears his name on the radio.)
Evan: Don't test me! (After me telling him this once yesterday, he now says this every time I start to discipline him)
Ryan: Scott is home. (When he hears Daddy at the door)

No comments: