Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Disneyland in 1000 pictures

There is a picture of me, at this age, at this wishing well somewhere in the family archives...I will find it and post it alongside.


Seriously cute boys slept so well in the cozy hotel beds.


Evan was a quarter of an inch too small to ride on the rapids, so Ryan and Mommy took to the raft together.




Evan could not wait to hear about Ryan's adventure.


Ryan recounted every last detail!




Princesses, Smincesses.


We are all about the cars.


I am saving now for my car insurance premiums in 11 years.





There was lots of love for It's a Small World.

First of many family trips to Disneyland! It was so much fun, and such a joy. One thing I found funny is that the boys loved the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, and Big Thunder RR, but did not like any of the "kid" rides because they were too dark and loud. Evan's favorite was the Ferris Wheel, and Ryan loved Space Mountain. Neither can wait to go back.


I still have a few pictures on my iPhone, have to pull them off. Let's just say there was a ton of fun had by all!!!

No comments: