Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny People

Ryan has been cracking me up lately, well, actually, both boys are hysterical.

Today I was singing a few lines from the Animals' song "We've Gotta Get Out of This Place" I think it came to mind because Ryan said something about needing to get outta his chair. So I started singing, and as I am apt to do, I started changing lyrics around to fit our situation.

I sang:
We've gotta get out of this place,
if it's the last thing we ever do.
Evan finish all of your lunch,
then we can all go to bed.

And then Ryan added:

We are so tired we can't
stand on our head.

Wow! Really? He sang it in the same tune as the previous lines, and he made a rhyme?


The other night I asked Scott if he had brushed Evan's teeth, and he replied no. I sighed.
Evan quickly responded with:
"Scott! Come here and brush my teeth!"

If I remembered everything these two say that have me laughing my behind off, I'd never be at a loss for post materials!

No comments: