Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I guess they were just ready

So, we are into week two of preschool.

Still no tears.

I know, what? do I want them to cry? NO! but, did I think there would be some? OH YEAH.

They are so happy to be in school that when I arrive, they start trying to play with things again.

I cannot even begin to describe how cute it is to see them sitting all together waiting for their loved one to come and greet them.

They tell me all about school and what they did in class.

"I played with dinosaurs!"
"We had raisins and apples for snack!"

I like to ask them questions about what they did, it's so much fun to hear their answers.

I asked Ryan today if he played with his friends...
"Did you play with Briggan?"
"No"
"Did you play with Nathan?"
"No"
"Did you play with Riley?"
"No"
"Did you play with Alison?"
"No"
"Who did you play with?"
"EVAN!"

They are still beyond excited to see me when I arrive. Today they were so excited, they were giving me hugs, giving Mrs. F hugs, and giving each other hugs. Which of course ended in a full body tackle of Evan on the ground in the doorway.

I have to admit that the house is REALLY quiet when they are not here, it makes me sad...however, I did vacuum, clean the hard floors, workout, and shower before pickup!

We were all ready for preschool!

No comments: