Friday, August 12, 2011

Holding Pattern

We are just a few weeks away from the start of school, and my life is so up in the air! I wish I knew where we were going to go to school in the fall (three weeks).

My first choice is looking like we are going to be in a fantastic location, 45 minutes from the house. That is at least three hours a day on the road. That is less than ideal.

My second choice, is just that, a second choice.

My first choice looks like it will have great hours 8:30 to 1:45! Just over five hours. The location sounds fantastic. Big open spaces, room for a huge garden. The philosophy of the school is still fantastic, even more so, with talks of full sustainability, solar panels, gray water capture, trashless environment.

My second choice, has okay hours 9-3. The location is nice. The philosophy is similar, but different.

I just wish, wish I knew something for sure.

No comments: