Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last day, of the first year, of a lifetime of learning

Ten months ago, I brought my babies to school. For the first time in their lives, they would not
be with me all day every day. I was terrified.



This is what the boys looked like today, their first year of school under their belts. Confident, happy, ready to tackle anything. (I inadvertently dressed Evan in the same shirt)


Thank you to the wonderful teachers that made this year so special...


Mrs. Finch



Mrs. Sessions



and Mrs. Camerino


We had such a wonderful experience with our teachers, and our wonderful, wonderful classmates. I honestly do not think we could have had a nicer group of kids and moms. I am going to miss the kids we wont be seeing next year. I am so happy with our preschool choice, what a wonderful year.

No comments: