Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I'll take Potpourri for $200, Alex"

***potpourri for $200***

Because it was just
unbelievable.


"What is, what the house looked like at 9:15 AM!?!?!" (how is that possible?)


***Potpourri for $400***

Used exclusively in the NICU
for 5 months as a hand sanitizing agent,
obsessively for the next two and a half
years in the home and in public.


"What is Avagard? the thing I frantically searched my house for, fearing that I had used my last bottle of. Wondering if my Mother in Law could still get this from the 3M store, even though she is retired."


***Potpourri for $600***

Although they can fight
and torment each other,
these creatures genuinely enjoy the other,
and constantly make their mother smile.





"What did Ryan and Evan do while I was frantically searching the house for Avagard?"


***Potpourri for $800***

You take an 80 degree February day,
two young boys,
throw in an ocean,
a sea lion and
an American Flag.





"What is a recipe for a super fun morning on the ferry?


***Potpourri for $1000***

Written into his goals
for a three year old,
not expected to be met,
blown away.



"What is Ryan peddaling a tricycle!!!!"

No comments: